domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

Hoy! (Tercer concierto de AC/DC) Ultimo, unico e inigualable!


Well the devil may care,You toss ‘em back and be a man,With the last time,Black ice,End of it all, end of the line,End of the road,Black ice,Black ice,Come on and bleeding out the crowds,We’re watching all the women go,Many a mile I’ll never take,I run for forty miles and come up runnin’ late,Don’t you know I live it down,When the devil come a callin’ I aint gonna be around,Black ice,Black ice,Black ice,The devil come a callin’ I aint gonna be around,Black ice,Livin’ long, livin’ long,Sleep all alone, you’re gonna take it all,And I’m gonna rip it out,I’ll kick, I creep crawl down your street,I’ll gouge your eyes out,Black ice,Black ice,Black ice,Black ice,My life,Black ice,My life,Black ice,My life,When the devil come a callin’ I aint gonna be around,I’ll kick, I creep crawl down your street, and gouge your eyes out,Black ice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario